Terms & Conditions
- Barossa Wine Tours reserve the right to cancel the tour at our discretion due to factors beyond our control.
- Times and venues that Barossa Wine Tours visits are subject to change at short notice.
- We accept no responsibility for passengers failing to be at designated pick up points at designated times. No refund is provided for passengers who miss our tours.
- Neat and casual dress is a requirement of coming on board a Barossa Wine Tour.
- Guests who are tasting on tour must be 18+ years of age and should not be under the influence of alcohol prior to joining the tour.
- Intoxicated persons will not be tolerated and Barossa Wine Tour staff have the right to cut off any persons from consuming alcohol throughout the day and guests may be immediately removed from the tour and arranged to be returned to their accommodation at their own cost.
- Any additional cleaning of the vehicles required during or after the tour will incur a $200 cleaning fee which will be charged to the guest credit card used to pay for/secure the booking.
- Barossa Wine Tours take no responsibility for any goods or possessions left in our vehicles at the end of the day. If items are left in the vehicle are requested to be sent via post, a fee may apply.
- By boarding the vehicle you accept the terms and conditions and accept this is a binding contract for yourself and the other people you have booked and paid for.
- The person who books and confirms a group tour is responsible for relaying this information to other passengers that have booked and paid for the tour.
CONFIRMATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
JOINING A REGULAR TOUR – Full day or night tour
- By providing your credit card details to confirm your seats on a Barossa Wine Tour, you are confirming your group numbers.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours’ notice with regards to cancellations or change in numbers or a 100% cancellation fee may apply.
- Any cancellations outside of the cancellation period will be liable for a 10% administration fee of the total booking cost.
PRIVATE CHARTER BOOKINGS
- To secure a private charter booking, a 10% non-refundable deposit is required.
- 7 days’ notice must be given for cancellations or a 100% cancellation fee may apply*
- Any cancellations outside of the cancellation period will be liable for an additional 10% administration fee of the total booking.
*If we are able to re-book the seats which have been cancelled prior to the tour beginning, the cancellation fee will not apply, however an administrative fee of 10% may apply.
GIFT VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS
- If you intend to redeem a voucher on the tour this must be mentioned at the time of making the booking or the voucher/discount may not apply.
- Vouchers must be presented to the driver on the day for the discount to apply.